I love how potato in French is pomme de terre, which pretty much means “earth apple.”
like what stupid frenchman saw this:
and said “zis petite légume looks like a, how you say, APPLE! hmmm… but it grows in ze earth… HON HON HON! MAIS OUI! C’EST UNE POMME DE TERRE!”
j’adore comment ananas se dit pineapple en anglais, ce qui veut littéralement dire “pomme de pin”, genre quel type anglais a vu ça:
et s’est dit : “ow cette étrange big fruit ressemble à une, how do you say, POMME! hmmm… mais plutôt une pomme qui pousse dans les pins… HU HU HU! OH YES, IT’S A PINEAPPLE!”
(z’avez vu, on peut le faire aussi… hon hon hon!)
why is no-one willing to sell him a special kitten straw for $19.95
I keep watching it hoping this is the time he gets it together.
I know there’s someone who follows me (or that I follow, maybe?) who likes infomercial incompetence, but for the life of me I can’t remember who. Regardless, this is too adorable.
An Illustration that I’ve slowly been working on during my lunch breaks. I don’t normally take my time quite this much, but it was really enjoyable!
This is available as a hand signed and numbered, limited edition print run in my Etsy shop.
Adobe Photoshop CS5, CS6 & Wacom Intuos 5.
Goddamn this is like my favorite painting by Charlie ever wow that intricate detailing and the color scheme I have such an art boner for black and gold!!!
why do nice girls always go for the assholes i dont even like pegging
No. Just. NO. I am so sick of this bullshit stereotype being both…
BUT WHAT WILL I DO, she asks, WHEN THERE ARE NO GRADES TO MEASURE MY WORTH?
Freedom? They shrug.
She pulls it around her like a cloak,
chasing (away) maybes.
It’s my favorite day of the week… TUTORIAL TUESDAY!!!!! Make sure you read ALLLLL the directions. Here’s the step-by-step for this week’s Vintage Valentine look:
1) place hair in a high ponytail, leaving out the area where your bangs would be
2) separate bang area into three subsections
3) tease each subsection at the base near the scalp
4) roll each subsection to create a “victory roll” and secure with bobby pins (make sure to hide the pins!)
5) place ponytail into a loop bun (similar to how most girls would to go work out or wash their face)
6) pin down the bun however you’d like, making sure the hair looks full
7) take bandana or head tie and place it at the base of the back of your head
8) bring sides of the bandana/ head tie up to the front and tie in a knot
9) make any adjustments you need and you’re finished! by heidimariegarrett http://instagr.am/p/VoqLaRmVB8/
I AM DOING THIS ON MY BIRTHDAY YES